Music Mouse Specifications
All Versions -
High Level Realtime Musical Controls:
Chromatic, diatonic, pentatonic, middle eastern, octatonic, and quartal harmony
- Transposition, and interval of transposition controls for harmonic modulation
- Parallel and contrary motion, voicing, and grouping switches
- Loudness and tempo faders
- 4 rhythmic treatments: chord, arpeggio, line, and "improvisational"
- Mute / Punch In keys for each of the 4 voices. Global sound on/off
- Staccato / Legato /Half-Legato switch keys
- Display user input (mouse position) or musical output (notes being played)
- 10 preset melodic-harmonic patterns, with realtime adaptatation to harmony type, scale degree, transposition, voicing, and tonal or modal inversion
Realtime MIDI Controls (via keyboard faders):
- Preset (sound number) Control
- Global Channel Loudness
- Portamento Rate
- Breath Controller
- Foot Controller
Atari ST and Macintosh Versions Only -
Amiga Version Only -
Note: The Macintosh and Amiga versions work with either MIDI or the computer's built in audio. Atari ST version works with MIDI only. All Music Mouse controls are completely realtime interactive and random-access available from the computer's alphanumeric keyboard.
Also Note: There have been so many new Macs, I strongly suggest downloading the demo to ascertain compatibility with your configuration.
Laurie's Home Page